The National Court Reporters Association is the leading organization representing stenographic court reporters, captioners and legal videographers. It has been announced that Donnalee Cotone has earned the Certified Realtime Captioner certification. Congratulations Donnalee!
Cady Reporting Services, Inc., is honored to have been selected by Donnalee Cotone to succeed Realtime Worldwide in providing reporting and litigation support to its valued clients. You can be confident that Cady Reporting will provide you with the highest level of service, as you have come to expect with Donnalee. For over 35 years we have worked hard to earn a reputation that we are proud of. Law firms in the state of Ohio and beyond have relied on Cady Reporting for accurate realtime depositions, in-house videography, and a full litany of litigation support services.
- Same-day rough drafts and expedited transcripts.
- 24/7 access to a secure repository of your exhibits, transcripts and video depositions.
- Nationwide or out-of-country assignment scheduling. (We’ll book the court reporter, videographer, interpreter and conference room.)
- Paperless exhibits via your iPad or computer, which can be introduced and made officially part of the record. (eDepoze.com)
- A team of experienced, tech-savvy in-house videographers for all your video needs.
- Competitive rates and no hidden costs.
We believe that our experience and expertise, backed by our reputation for being prompt, reliable, and friendly, will be a welcome addition to any case.
We also would welcome the opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities during a brief in-person meeting. If this is of interest to you, please let us know and we’ll get something on the calendar. Or, to schedule a deposition, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us online at www.cadyreporting.com.