Spangenberg Law Firm has announced the date for their second annual Spangenberg Litigation Institute. This year, the Litigation Institute will be held on April 27, with breakfast and registration starting at 9:30 am and the program ending at 4:00 pm. Lunch will be served from 12:30 to 1:15. The venue will remain the same as last year – the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, 1375 East 9th St., Cleveland, OH 44114. The cost will be $100, and the proceeds all benefit legal aid.
What topics will be covered?
- Covering the Basics: The Statutes and Rules Governing Expert Use and Selecting and Researching an Expert
- The Treating Physician and How to Handle an IME
- Daubert and Motions in Limine
- Preparing Your Expert for Deposition and Cross-Examination
- Direct Examination of Your Expert
- Cross Examination of An Expert – Juror Centric Themes
- Judges’ Panel: Veteran Judges Discuss Daubert Motions and Effective Direct and Cross-Examinations of Experts at Trial
The Spangenberg Litigation Institute has been approved for 5 CLE Credits. We bring you this announcement in support of our Cady Education Initiative, dedicated to informing the Cleveland legal community of upcoming education opportunities, and providing law firms with high-quality live CLE opportunities*. If you would like to sign up, please click the link below.
General Information & sign-up: Legal Aid Society of Cleveland
More detailed information: Spangenberg Trial Practice and Litigation Institute 2018
*Cady Reporting is not affiliated with Spangenberg Litigation Institute 2018.