Legal video has become a quintessential service litigation support firms offer. Along with a court reporting service, legal video serves as a great resource during the research and discovery process, as well as in a trial.
Despite how crucial they have become in the world of law, many still have questions when it comes to legal videography. To help make what makes a legal videography service just that, we have compiled a list of some of the top questions involving the service. On our FAQ page, you can find answers to questions such as…
- What is the purpose of videotaping a deposition, and how is it used in trial?
- Are deposition videographers certified?
- Can deposition video be used in place of live testimony?
- How should a witness prepare for their video deposition?
- What is deposition synchronizing?
At Cady Reporting, we pride ourselves in offering the resources attorneys need to have the most successful case possible. For the better part of 40 years, legal professionals in the Cleveland area have relied upon our speed, accuracy, and dedication to our work. With us, you can be confident you are working with staff who genuinely care about the outcome of your case.
For more information on our services, contact us today.